Join Hands And Be A Hero
Participate in our Human Welfare mission and let help us continue creating a better tomorrow.
“CAID Foundation” is an NGO that focuses on providing education, health and nutrition to underprivileged communities around the Jharkhand. We believe that education is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty and improving the lives of individuals and families. Our programs include providing educational facilities, nutrition awareness & to improve access to basic healthcare for those in need. With the help of our dedicated team and partners, we strive to empower individuals and communities to reach their full potential. Join us in our mission to make education accessible to all!
Our Focus Areas
We Focus to Create
Get Involved Now
Your Support Can Help Change the World
Unleash your potential for good, become a volunteer now!
Join our team of dedicated volunteers and make a real impact in your community. Give back and empower others while fulfilling your own sense of purpose. Sign up now and make a difference today.”
Key Points to become a Volunteer
- Understand the mission and goals of the NGO and align your volunteer efforts with them.
- Be reliable and punctual for scheduled volunteer shifts.
- Effectively Communicate with all other members.
- Strive for growth and improvement through feedback.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Follow the guidelines and policies of the NGO.
- Show respect and professionalism.
- Remember the reason why you are volunteering and appreciate the impact you can make in the community.
Making an Impact, One Community at a Time
Know More About
What We Achieved
The CAID foundation has its operations in two districts of Jharkhand, spreading across six blocks in Godda and Pakur and in other parts of Jharkhand. We have begun interventions in the 2 districts which have the lowest education, health and Nutrition indicators as per NFHS-5.
Call to Action